Please pray for ###. I have ulcers, feeling completely ...

Heavenly Father, we pray for your healing touch restoring them completely in health and comfort and give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because my father is currently at the ICU and I feel completely alone. I am so tired and feel vulnerable and unable to meet my own needs out of exhaustion, at this very moment I am so hungry and too tired to get myself any food and no one is genuinely around to ask for help. I...
Replies
10
Views
493
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for me, I am feeling completely overwhelmed. I am trying to hold on, hoping that things will improve, but every time I start to feel I might be getting a handle on things something else gets thrown at me and knocks me back down. I am exhausted and I cannot go on like this. I am tired...
Replies
13
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom