Please pray for me, I am feeling completely ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because my father is currently at the ICU and I feel completely alone. I am so tired and feel vulnerable and unable to meet my own needs out of exhaustion, at this very moment I am so hungry and too tired to get myself any food and no one is genuinely around to ask for help. I...
Replies
10
Views
482
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
329
One minute I am very happy and the next I am very angry. I feel like screaming and yelling at everyone. People are screaming and yelling at me and others and I wish I can yell back because I don't like how me and others are mistreated. People favor one person over others people have feelings my...
Replies
7
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom