please pray for ### i am suffering ...

please pray for ### i am suffering from cough and fever.thank you
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and ease your fever. Grace and peace to you.
 
For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me, heal me, and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
208
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
166
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom