Please pray for help with finances as my ### has###

Rekha

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for help with finances as my daughter has just completed her matric. The college which she is attending is very expensive and my husband and I really want her to be successful in life. She is busy with a higher certificate and next year wants to study law. We are not wealthy people but we want to do the best we can for our daughter ###. We need to start paying fees from the end of March and we honestly don't have the money to pay for it however the college is giving 15 students scholarships for this year which means their college fees will be fully paid for this year. Please pray that my daughter is one of those kids who will receive a scholarship. God knows how much I'm praying for this. I don't want money to get in the way of her studies. We really need prayer.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I praise God so much. For me thank you is not enough. I praise you Father, I thank you, I lift you. You are the God of Gods. There will never be a greater God than you. My daughter received a full year scholarship which means I don't pay anything for her studies this year. There is still a laptop which my daughter needs but if God did this for me through prayer then how much more can he do for me. Thank you for your prayers. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
166
Pray that God would bless ### with healing and resources. She is disabled but desires to learn and work to earn a living instead of depending on her small disability check. Her disability check is not enough to continue living within the income level that she grew up in. She has not had success...
Replies
6
Views
301
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom