Twigvan

Humble Prayer Partner
Since one week I have been experiencing tooth pain in my right jaw. There is not sign or symptom at all related to any infection or decay. Since I’m a dentist myself I know. But somehow I experience the pain now and again. I feel there is some spiritual, please pray that God heals and delivers me from it completely. Pray that I release all stress from my heart and trust that God has healed me and by His stripes I’m healed. Thank you. God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Since one week I have been experiencing tooth pain in my right jaw. There is not sign or symptom at all related to any infection or decay. Since I’m a dentist myself I know. But somehow I experience the pain now and again. I feel there is some spiritual, please pray that God heals and delivers me from it completely. Pray that I release all stress from my heart and trust that God has healed me and by His stripes I’m healed. Thank you. God bless you.
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will. They can not live inside of you because God lives inside of you and won't allow it. They are powerless to harm you in any way.

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:

1. Put on full armor of God
2. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family
3. If they have stolen from you have them pay you back 7 fold.
4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your family's life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5. Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.
6. You can also request enough Guardian and Warring Angels to protect you and keep evil spirits out of your life.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some form of infection in her mouth has caused her extreme pain , swelling in gums and loss of appetite. We have consulted her doctor and they said it will resolve on its own. Please pray for quick healing and recovery for our daughter. We believe Jesus has already healed her . Thank you for...
Replies
16
Views
130
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
Lump gallstones and kidney stones, to dissolve and be gone also toothache to be healed on my right molar,
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom