Please pray for healing of my severe ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
151
I’ve been struggling with hair loss for quite some time and it’s been affecting my confidence and causing me a lot of anxiety. I know it may seem like a small issue but it has been emotionally difficult for me. 🥺 It breaks my heart whenever I wake up and see so much of hair strands all over my...
Replies
12
Views
221
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom