God loves you, and He cares for you, friend. I just said a prayer, asking Him to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace in the days ahead! May He bless you and may He strengthen you daily!
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with a specialist tomorrow. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ###...