Please pray for healing of marriage of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my father ### to find his true love, a true relationship and a true marriage. Thanks!
Replies
11
Views
144
Please pray for ### that all side effects from a prescription drug are healed and that he returns home to his marriage before ###. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
439
Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom