Please pray for healing in back and ...

Please pray for healing in back and hip and strengthening of bone without medications causing serious side effects. Thank you for prayers in Jesus' name Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus' name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my back on the side. Pulled a muscle coughing and it's been hurting off and on for over a week. Thank you ###
Replies
11
Views
222
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
Please pray for healing and relief from pain from severe scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, and spinal stenosis, in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom