Please pray for ###, he is short ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name for me, nasal passage is swollen on right side so badly that I can barely breath
Replies
10
Views
173
I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
204
My throat is swollen please pray the swelling goes down , ###
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom