Please pray for ###. He has ...

Please pray for my husband. He has lost his eyesight. His name is ###
Lord Jesus our savior who feeds the hungry, heals the sick, causes the blind to see, and raises the dead, we thank thee for atoning for our sins. May your mercy be upon ###. Heal and help him today in Jesus's name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He has blackouts and alot of body pains. He has been unemployed for 3 years due to a fall at work. Finances at home is blocked.
Replies
12
Views
173
ALMIGHTY GOD. I COME BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, AND MY DELIVERER. I TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVERY FORCE OF DARKNESS THAT HAS TRIED TO INFILTRATE MY LIFE. IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS, I BIND, REBUKE, AND UTTERLY DEMOLISH EVERY EVIL SPIRIT...
Replies
7
Views
109
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 41:34 : He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Historical Context: The Book of Job is one of the Bible’s oldest texts, exploring the themes of suffering, the limitations of human understanding, and...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom