Please pray for guidance on a job. ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray for guidance on a job. Should I take this offer or wait for a better one? Please pray I don’t look stupid at whatever job I go to and direct guidance on what to do.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Silver###, I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend with suitable employment, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for guidance if my late teenage daughter should travel alone to visit a friend this weekend. Amen
Replies
10
Views
178
Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom