please pray for God to meet the needs of each one of my family members

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
please pray for God to meet the needs of each one of my family members in Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
119
Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
169
Please pray for Jesus to save my family members who are not saved. I am concerned about them not being saved. I don't want them to spend eternity in the lake of fire. Sometimes I feel like a terrible witness to them because I have a lot of issues. Some of my Dad's family was involved in ### and...
Replies
8
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom