Please pray for my Dad for divine restoration of his health and his wealth. Deliverance from Addictions, ,, and connect him to his destiny helper AND MY Family Restoration let every siege be broken and let every Negative patterns and cycles be broken. AMEN
I speak the name of Jesus over ###'s Dad and I ask for You to send peace to this family Lord. I ask for the stronghold of addictions to be broken off of him, and I ask for hope and freedom from these chains Lord. Your name is powerful, Your name is Healing, and I ask for You to have a mighty presence in Dad's life today, Lord. May he see Your hand at work in his life and feel Your mercy and love! Send angels to do spiritual warfare over him, Lord Jesus. You are the Mighty King and Master of Everything! Break the bondage from Dad right now, in the name of Jesus! Give ### overwhelming peace as Dad is going through this battle. I lift ### up to You and ask for strength and guidance through this time and overwhelming peace as You bring restoration and healing to this family!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
89
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Replies
11
Views
138
Lord Jesus, I come to You today for the complete removal of this young man from my older daughter. Guide her Lord to a brighter lifestyle and remove her from the dark lifestyle swiftly that does not honor Your biblical teachings. Lord I know You've anointed a Godly spouse that will treat her...
Replies
11
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom