Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for me. I feel burden and emotional pain. My father died 1,5 year ago and my mother is in a hospital. I feel fear and anxiety. I was very close to my mother, i am single and without real friends, i fear that i will be alone and lonely.
Dear Family Of God, Please today can you pray over fears, anxiety, unsureness. Make me bold and courageous and other positive attributes and fruits. All these things I ask in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
No worry, anxiety, fear in my life now.
Peace, trust in God, freedom in Christ. I am worried about my elderly, sick, and depressed mom - age ### today.
No. stomach virus or any gastrointestinal issues. Strong stomach acid, nervosity of stomach or intestines, diarrhea, etc.