please pray for fear, anxiety to leave. ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Everyone's prayers are truly appreciated and very helpful. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Please today can you pray over fears, anxiety, unsureness. Make me bold and courageous and other positive attributes and fruits. All these things I ask in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
173
No worry, anxiety, fear in my life now. Peace, trust in God, freedom in Christ. I am worried about my elderly, sick, and depressed mom - age ### today. No. stomach virus or any gastrointestinal issues. Strong stomach acid, nervosity of stomach or intestines, diarrhea, etc.
Replies
6
Views
245
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom