please pray for ###, ### exams are comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, please grant him the wisdom and understanding needed. U are the God who knows everything and all knowledge and wisdom comes from you. May your son know that you have sent the Holy Spirit to be the teacher and counselor. May He guide the understanding of your son so that he may be able to reason well and right. Bless his health and the time of preparation. Give him a heart to work hard, and may his success be for your glory. You have amazing things in store for your son, O Lord and he hold an awesome future. Thank you for your goodness Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear father, please help my son with his exams. Work through him to achieve the very best. Thank you for bringing him this far, especially after last year. Give him the confidence, wisdom, strength, and patience to achieve the best results ever and throughout his life - amen.
Replies
10
Views
147
I want everyone to join me in prayer for my biochemistry examination. I didn't write it well. The Holy Spirit nudged me to read a particular topic, but I didn't heed to it. I pray for God's mercy and I don't want to retake the course. Please pray for me. I don't want to have carry over in the...
Replies
7
Views
229
pls pray that i ace my comps exams and ace my prospectus i am taking my comps exam in the fall my prospectus i am working on and will be presenting in the spring this is for my PhD thank you
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom