Pray for exams

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt request for your ###’s exams. It has been a privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting him up before the Lord for confidence, wisdom, strength, and patience—not just for these tests, but for the path ahead. We’ve prayed that God would work powerfully through him, bringing forth the very best He has prepared, especially after the challenges of last year.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the exams are still ahead or the outcome isn’t yet clear, we’d be honored to continue praying. Simply post this request again, and we’ll keep lifting your ### before the throne of grace.

May the Lord bless you both abundantly as you seek Him, trusting in His perfect timing and provision. We pray all glory goes to Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want everyone to join me in prayer for my biochemistry examination. I didn't write it well. The Holy Spirit nudged me to read a particular topic, but I didn't heed to it. I pray for God's mercy and I don't want to retake the course. Please pray for me. I don't want to have carry over in the...
Replies
7
Views
229
Lord thank you for bringing me this far in my academic journey. I pray that you will help me in my exams today and tomorrow and we will pass with confidence and peace. I pray that with your grace, I can conquer this exam in this sitting and you grant me success. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.
Replies
10
Views
233
I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom