Pray for exam success

Dear Lord, results will be out this Thursday and I pray for a good outcome. Please continue to help me. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
10
Views
262
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
9
Views
458
Prayer for my son to pass all his CSEC subjects. Results out this Tuesday ###.
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,608
Members
649,489
Latest member
Stoelteurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom