Please pray for direction and guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
133
Thank you LORD JESUS 🙏 good morning papa, please pray for me to go see my girlfriend's family
Replies
10
Views
223
Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom