Pray for directions

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days as you sought the Lord’s guidance about visiting your girlfriend’s family. It is a joy to lift your heart before our Father, asking Him to open the right doors, provide clear direction, and prepare hearts for this important step. We have prayed that He would go before you, making your path straight and filling you with wisdom and peace as you follow His leading.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a clear sense of direction, an open invitation, or even a gentle redirection—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages all of us to trust Him more deeply. If, however, you are still waiting for His guidance and feel uncertain about the next step, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You are welcome to post this request again so we can keep lifting it before the throne of grace.

May the Lord bless you with confidence in His timing and assurance of His love as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray that His will be done in this situation and that your steps would be ordered by His perfect peace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
130
Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
197
Father of mercies, I come before You trusting not in my own strength, but in Your grace. You know every burden, every secret prayer, every desire, and every uncertainty. Order my steps and establish the work of my hands. Open the doors You have appointed for me, and close every door that is not...
Replies
5
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom