Please pray for deliverance of these spirits. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for deliverance from the spirit of fear and any demons that are holding me back. It's been so long since I’ve been able to work because fear has kept me in its grip. Now that I want to work, I still feel afraid of failing. I want to break these enemy bondages and seek freedom from...
Replies
9
Views
177
Thank you for your praying warriors and for your grace, I ask you for deliverance of my mother's addiction to gambling, I ask you to touch her so that she can put Yahweh first in her life, restore her spiritual and nerveous health. Protect her and the ones around her from the evil snares of...
Replies
10
Views
245
PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM TINNITUS for my husband AND DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL ATTACKS, LET THEY VACATE HOUSE AND LORD GIVE US PEACE. THEY THROWING SHOES AND dirty things creating unstoppable arguments and no peace. Pray for deliverance and peace for me and my husband. and good health joy in...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom