Please pray for ### ### because of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
380
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
Hello guys, I'm currently at school when I randomly heard my Mentally Abusive father started calling me out on my family GC. Just because I forgot to give the dog a bath, I'm scared because he beat me up not physically but told me harsh words. I'm scared brothers and sisters... Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom