Please pray for ###, answers, joy, and reconciliation. I'm ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please pray for ###, answers, joy, and reconciliation. I'm so depressed. I'm broke and can't afford bday party for my daughter, their dad isn't speaking to me and I love him so much....praying for a miracle today...please pray for us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are some old relationships in my life that I think God may want to mend. Please pray that if He does, He would bring about that restoration and make it very clear that He wants it to come about. This may be prideful but please also pray that He would mercifully bring reconciliation in a...
Replies
10
Views
154
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
165
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom