Please Pray For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoreyT
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CoreyT

Guest
I have been on this site for a bit, just forgot my old password. lol

Anyway,

Please pray for my family. I was a terrible husband and father and my wife left and took the kids. I really intend to let God have the main role in my life. I just pray that after I get his help to help myself and my wicked way of thinking that I can get my family back together. I am doing everything I can, just without any contact with her, it's getting hard. I pray for a change in my life and pray for God to touch her heart and let her see my change. Please pray for me and agree with this. Thanks all. In Christ, ###
 
Father Let this person change. Let him be touched by you. Let your protection be with him and with his family. Let your will be done. Amen.
 
Father as ### humbles himself before you, I pray that you will guide his path to become the husband and father that you have ordained him to be.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
241
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
164
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom