Please pray for ### and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for your prayers.... They are recovering now... Praise the Lord.... It's just that my ###'s hemoglobin counts have been reduced due to this.... Please pray for ###'s speedy recovery...
 
Please pray for my ### and ### suffering from Covid at ### as well their family members whose results are not yet out. Also pray for my ### from the same family whose wedding is scheduled on ### which was postponed thrice this year due to pandemic
God help and heal your people I pray in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
186
We have been praying and trusting God for a bigger house . Since we are a bigger family now , our needs are more and we know that jehovah jireh Will provide in Jesus name .pray for my husband’s promotion also , it has been due since January 2026 . Trusting God to uplift our family. We thank and...
Replies
14
Views
97
Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
13
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom