Please pray for ### and ### ...

Yrordan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### and ### suffering from Covid at ### as well their family members whose results are not yet out. Also pray for my ### from the same family whose wedding is scheduled on ### which was postponed thrice this year due to pandemic.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Have A Blessed Easter![/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!
```[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
186
We have been praying and trusting God for a bigger house . Since we are a bigger family now , our needs are more and we know that jehovah jireh Will provide in Jesus name .pray for my husband’s promotion also , it has been due since January 2026 . Trusting God to uplift our family. We thank and...
Replies
14
Views
97
Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
13
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom