Please pray for ### and myself. ...

Exolothrarcheo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and ###. Both have ### health issues being attended to. Having tests on Monday. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
80
Dear God, help me to establish myself in massage and fitness. That dating and finding a wife happens through the calling you placed on my heart. Health and wellness are so integral to me. Please walk me through and keep me focused on a budget, a plan, and vision over my life. I pray I can...
Replies
10
Views
49
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom