Please pray for me and my mother she is having auditory hallucinations and delusions, and she will not see a doctor because she believes I'm deaf and voices are real. I called nurse line they told me to call 911 but I'm afraid and so scared she will hate me forever. I don't know what to do and have no family that will help. One New Year's Day mom called the police and told them the neighbors put spy cameras in the vents and they are using the video to make porn. The police told to get her to a doctor my mother would never say such things I'm dying inside. I'm at a loss of 911 or prayer so I'm going pray every hour for next 24 hours and ask for help in prayer. God Bless. I'm so scared.
Father God please help this person and their mother Lord Jesus Christ Please help them send your Holy Spirit to wrap their arms around them and heal them and give them answers immediately as this is an emergency. I declare this prayer is answered and thank you for all you have done, are doing and will do for all of your children. These things we ask in Jesus name in prayer. Amen
 
Father God please help this person and their mother Lord Jesus Christ Please help them send your Holy Spirit to wrap their arms around them and heal them and give them answers immediately as this is an emergency. I declare this prayer is answered and thank you for all you have done, are doing and will do for all of your children. These things we ask in Jesus name in prayer. Amen
Thank You and I am also still praying she seemed to get better than it got worse again. I'm pray God shows me where to find the answer because I'm still on the fence with just call 911 unless I have no choice. God bless you and thank for praying for my mom.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
127
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom