Please pray for ### and I. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
148
Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
12
Views
247
Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,234
Messages
16,820,433
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom