Please pray for ### and his deliverance from demonic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silas1611

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and his deliverance from demonic forces and for his salvation and his families. Please pray for ###'s protection and his growth in the LORD.
 
Lord, i prayed for this ### intention. May it will be done according to your will and your time. We asked this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear heavenly Father, we come to you today asking in your Holy sweet name that you answer our prayer request, Lord only you know the depth of our needs and how hard we struggle with the hurts of this world. Lord, we ask that you show us the way, Jesus. Father, we stand before you asking to be lifted before your throne where there is healing, we ask that you show us the way in an ever darkening world that seems to have forgotten the one true light, Jesus, the way, the truth, the one true KING. So Father, we ask that if it's your will that you answer these prayer requests with the speed of light that flows from the throne, in your Holy name I pray, Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
521
I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
112
Lord May you cover our apartment complex with Your Divine protection from all the witchcraft/ voodoo efforts that certain inhabitants have been practicing here in this Caribbean town. May the blood of Jesus cover, nullify, as well as forbid this
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom