Please pray for ### and ###, for peace ...

Please pray for ### and ###, for peace and time to grieve and emotional support and healing
I’ve prayed that the Lord will uphold ### and ### whenever they hurt and that He may encourage them during this time. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for...
Replies
10
Views
245
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
214
Lord I give up whats the use I try and try what is wrong with me Lord help me how should I act what I do where am I Lord am I a good person or what am I...I feel so overwhelmed Lord change me Lord to your likeing I just hate myself why do I feel so emotional I do not likeit Lord please change me...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom