Please pray for ### and ### family...

Lytabon

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me and my family so Jesus likes me more and shows my calling
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their family in prayer. We ask that you pour out your love and favor upon them, that they may experience a deeper relationship with you. Lord, we pray that you would reveal to ### their unique calling and purpose in life. Open their eyes to see the gifts and talents you have placed within them, and guide them in using those gifts for your glory.

Your Word reminds us in Romans 12:6, "Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them." We pray that you would empower ### to walk in their calling, using their gifts to serve you and others. May they find fulfillment and joy as they align their lives with your divine plan.

Lord, we also ask for your blessings upon their family. Strengthen their bond and fill their home with your peace and love. May their family be a reflection of your grace and mercy, shining a light in their community.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and know that you have a purpose for each of us. May ### and their family experience your presence in a profound way, knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Jesus loves you he died a terrible death on the cross and was beaten half to death for the penalty of your sins and rose again so that you could be justified that means be made right with God by his shed blood on the cross have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior if not pray this prayer Father confess I'm a sinner please forgive me of my sins thank you for forgiving me of my sins I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and rose from the tomb the third day according to scriptures dear Lord Jesus come into my heart and be my personal lord and savior along with the Holy Spirit be Lord of my life and empower me to do God's will in Jesus name amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
140
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
109
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom