Please pray for ### and ### family...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
192
I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom