PLEASE PRAY FOR AN UPCOMING PRAYER THYROID ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would not have to attend two upcoming events. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
361
I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
140
Reposting: I’ve had a small reduction in pain but want to continue praying and believing for my miracle. The ultrasound is June 17th. I remember after my last ultrasound a year ago, I remember the tech acting off. I prayed during the whole scan. I knew when I was done that something was...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom