Please pray for a woman at my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
153
My family is about to embark on a new and wonderful journey, but there is a Woman who is an evil trying to separate the husband from the family. I wish her no harm, all I ask is that you pray that, in Jesus name, this woman is cast out of our lives and finds her own. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
185
Please pray for woman that dreamt about her diseased baby. In the dream her baby was no longer in the first trimester. Her baby was a taller child. She noticed that the baby, child wasn't resting peacefully. The baby, child was running around. Looking taller. Then she seen vengeance for the...
Replies
12
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom