Please pray for a job for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
220
I Pray for my son who has finished school to get a job🙏
Replies
14
Views
81
DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE MY SON FOR A GOOD SECURED AND SUITABLE JOB PLEASE JESUS PLEASE
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom