Please pray for a breakthrough for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom