Please pray ### comes back to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my wife, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves.
Thank u bro.
 
Please pray my wife comes back to me. She has a man in her house. We are Christians. And living apart. May God stop that man. As I too go offers for remarry, but I said no. I'm Christian. I'll have my only wife that I married in church. I in deep pain.
Thanks for being faithful and desiring to do what's right. I pray that God may help you do it rightly according to Matthew 19. To avoid further provocation I pray that God may touch her heart in Jesus name.
 
Please pray my wife comes back to me. She has a man in her house. We are Christians. And living apart. May God stop that man. As I too go offers for remarry, but I said no. I'm Christian. I'll have my only wife that I married in church. I'm in deep pain.


Prayed. The answer is on the way. However, kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN USE WHAT THE ENEMY HAS USED FOR BAD FOR GOOD..Flip it my cat is at next door lately everyday The Paulas place is empty I really dont want to go back in a Fire 🔥 however it is overrrrrrrr..How about a Rent to own contract and his The Senior Mom gets an even better home while I am thrilled...
Replies
10
Views
137
### ### please come back to me in love u with all my heart and I miss you
Replies
10
Views
470
Life in my girl cat is safe she comes back now where is she now she shouldn’t have went out in the furst place you jerks let her come home let her go LUCIFER SATAN AND CREW GREATLYYY NOW THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom