Please pray about the papers. They are ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ASKING PRAYERS FOR MY PAPERS TO BE APPROVED TODAY JESUS LORD APPROVE IT. I THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME AMEN AMEN
Replies
14
Views
303
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom