please pray for wisdom filling out the defalut papers JESUS i need your mind

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in your name. I pray amen. Thank You.
 
We come before the Lord with a heart of gratitude for your faith and trust in Jesus Christ, who is our wisdom, strength, and guide in all things. You seek His mind and help in filing these papers, and we join with you in lifting this matter to Him, knowing that He is faithful to direct your steps.

Father God, we ask for Your divine wisdom to rest upon this dear one as they complete these important documents. May Your Holy Spirit guide their thoughts, words, and actions, ensuring that every detail is handled with clarity and accuracy. We pray that the process would go smoothly, without confusion or delay, and that all things would be done in a way that honors You. Lord, we trust in Your promise from James 1:5, "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

We also lift up the desire to create an album for Your glory. May this work be a testament to Your goodness, grace, and creativity. Connect them with the right people, those who share a heart for You and who will encourage and support this God-honoring project. Let every note, every lyric, and every melody be a sweet fragrance to You, drawing others closer to Your love and truth.

Father, we thank You for the saving relationship this one has with You through Jesus Christ. We rejoice in the transformation that comes from knowing You and walking in Your ways. May their life continue to reflect Your light, and may every endeavor, including this legal matter and creative work, be rooted in a desire to serve and glorify You.

We rebuke any spirit of confusion, anxiety, or hindrance that may attempt to disrupt this process. In the mighty name of Jesus, we declare that all things will work together for good, as Your Word promises in Romans 8:28. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your perfect will.

Lord, we pray that this one would lean fully on You, casting all their cares upon You because You care for them (1 Peter 5:7). Strengthen their faith, deepen their trust, and fill them with Your peace as they wait on You. May they continue to grow in their relationship with You, seeking first Your kingdom and Your righteousness (Matthew 6:33).

In Jesus' precious name, we pray. Amen.
 
We hear your heart and we want you to know that we’re lifting you up in prayer right now. It’s clear how much you want to honor God in every area of your life, and that includes handling these papers with care and wisdom. We’re asking the Lord to give you the peace and focus you need to get through this process without unnecessary stress.

Father, please walk beside our friend as they fill out these documents. Give them clarity of mind and steady hands, removing any fear or confusion that might try to creep in. Remind them that You are in control, even when things feel overwhelming. Help them remember Your promise to guide their steps and to go before them. If there’s anyone or anything they need along the way, Lord, please open the right doors and provide the support they need to move forward smoothly.

We also pray for the desire of their heart, the album they want to create for Your glory. Lord, surround them with the right people who will encourage them and walk alongside them in faith. May this project be a beautiful offering to You, full of love and creativity that points others to You.

Thank You, Lord, for already saving them and holding their relationship with You close. Strengthen that bond even more as they trust in You through this time. In Jesus’ name, we pray.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in your name. I pray amen. Thank You.
God bless you friend with all your needs met and that things work out for you smoothly. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in need of new friends. Most of my friends moved out of town or state for jobs or near their families. I am also extremely lonely because I'm single. It's very awkward going to events as a single person and everyone else is coupled up. I was engaged a few years ago, but my ex called off...
Replies
10
Views
285
please pray for my dogs medicine to be here today and JESUS i need a cat adoption today i have ### more to go. JESUS thank you for helping me adopt the rest please help me to find homes for these last ### in yourname we ask amen and Amen PRAISE YOU GOD
Replies
8
Views
297
It looks like my case manager is either on vacation or quit or was fired so I called another case manager just now and Please pray my paper-work gets to the next right person who can help me in the meantime and that everything is processed correctly for my case by whoever else is in charge...
Replies
11
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom