abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray I command in Jesus and all fat leave burn off totally totally dissolve permanently permanently right now from my whole stomach whole hips whole body permanently right now never ever to return even in Jesus Christ name I command my whole metabolism a lot a lot a lot very very fast in every single way right now always in Jesus Christ name I command my whole dynamicity titally titally incredibly flat tinned tight in every way taut now always in Jesus name I command my weight 8 sticks right now without any delay in Jesus name I will never ever ever over eat ever my body settle down in every way right now in Jesus name I am size 10 right now without any delay in Jesus name I decree and declare I can eat drink whatever I want like and still be I stand size 10 my figure is blessed in every way titally titally restored in every way the very best ever in every way right now always no weapons formed against me will prosper ever in Jesus Christ names
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare the relationship my husband ### is having with ### absolutely any aby other girls women but me is completely totally permanently destroyed over finishings forever ended forever in absolutely every single way form right now right now absolutely no delay in jesus christ name...
Replies
6
Views
101
Lord please please mightly incredibly totally arrest totally mightly punish expose expel titally permanently sack ### for the very very bad way he treated me so so many other patients right now absolutely no delay make him please please be found guilty guilty held totally accountable for this...
Replies
8
Views
147
Lord please please heal me permanently please from absolutely all bad period pains permanently forever all fatigue all exustion all tiredness all hormones issues permanently forever all stomach bloatedness permanently forever absolutely all deppression all anxity all fear all sresas all worry...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom