Please people of God pray for my ...

Tansenmeth

Disciple of Prayer
Please people of God pray for ### and ###, we were tested HIV positive and we believe God is the only one who can help us at this point.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the people in my country ### that are suffering due to the earthquake that happened yesterday. They need God's mercy and strength during these difficult moments. In Jesus name, Amen. Thanks.
Replies
14
Views
240
I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...
Replies
11
Views
191
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom