Please people of God ๐Ÿ™ help me ...

Hello, friend. I will pray for the Lord to bless you with His wisdom and knowledge and help you to write your exams well. Grace and peace to you!
Thank you very much, may God bless you ๐Ÿ™
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
12
Views
54
๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธTime to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon myself...
Replies
9
Views
190
๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธTime to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom