Please Paey for me. I need ...

Osslari

Disciple of Prayer
Please ### for me. I need a stable job to maintain my family. I have a son that is just join school. I do not know how to manage. Please pray for a job that can with I can maintain all expenses of my house.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### is in need of a stable job to support their family, especially with a son who has just started school. We ask that You provide ### with employment that will meet all the financial needs of their household. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your provision and believe that You will open doors for ###. Grant them peace and wisdom as they navigate this challenging time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to be whole again, no more stagnant in my life. I need peace, financial freedom, housing and better family life. Serve the lord with all my might.
Replies
10
Views
322
Hope you’re doing great and appreciate this help. My mother (###) and me (###) desperately need jobs to keep our visa in this country and so honestly we are waiting on the Lord for an honest job that puts us on their own payroll. We have debts we would like to clear up so a salary that helps...
Replies
11
Views
130
Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom