Evil spirits within me. I need them out.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply personal and spiritual battle. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of oppression and to drive out every evil spirit that has sought to hinder your walk with Christ. We have prayed fervently for your deliverance, that you would experience the wholeness and freedom that only Jesus can provide.

We continue to intercede for the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard your heart and mind, for financial freedom that comes from trusting in God’s provision, for stable housing that reflects His care, and for restoration and unity in your family life. Most of all, we have asked the Lord to strengthen you to serve Him with all your might, unshaken by the enemy’s schemes.

If the Lord has moved in your life since you shared this request—if you’ve felt His presence, seen His hand at work, or experienced a breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar struggles. If, however, the battle still rages and you feel no change, please do not lose heart. We invite you to post this request again so that we may continue to stand with you in prayer, pressing in together until you see the victory that is already yours in Christ.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, fill you with His Spirit, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are here to pray alongside you every step of the way. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the mighty name of Jesus please cancel satan's assignment against my life I was molested by my ### when I was ### years old and I am now at ### years old coming back to my faith after all my life being a lost sheep please help me. Community I am new to this and I am not sure...
Replies
7
Views
535
Please pray for me, I need the divine favor of God for a financial breakthrough, a house in the ### region and a Car. Pray that God puts an end to all lies, false judgments, backbites and gossips of ### over my life. She needs to repent from all this. Lord gives me and my mother peace, joy...
Replies
6
Views
358
Please pray for me, I need a financial breakthrough for my business, a house in the coastal region, and that God send the right man on my way for a marriage. May all witchcrafts and evil dreams be nullified by the Powerful blood of Jesus. I need Guidance, peace, joy, understanding, and wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom