Please Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl10

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray for my family, Lord please help us be close to each other, lord I pray for my studies, lord I pray for my girlfriend who's having her medical check up this week I pray that they won't find anything wrong with her so she can stop stressing and focussing what's better in her life, lord I pray also for everyone who's going through some difficulties at this moment, I pray in Jesus' name. AMEN

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Deavenly father God I pray for me to quit having dreams about unwanted people like ### ### Creek And ### Berry ### ### Mann and and about being put back in a care company resource like ###, ### or ### or mad to move somewhere dont want want to move to or some where weird we're dont like ont...
Replies
11
Views
150
Dear heavenly father God I pray to ruke reject resist every assignment of the devil and every dream that involves ### or any other staff rom ### even ### I pray that the ones I just had about ### and ### period will not cot come true come to pass or become real at all nor the dreams about the...
Replies
9
Views
131
My Lords Jesus, My brother name ###, suffering from Mental Cruelty, his wife ###, left him from 4 years and never come again, my brother convince very lots to come and stay, but she giving threat, i will finish your family in jail, Last year, my brother send a legal notice to come and stay , but...
Replies
15
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom