Please Lord Jesus I ask for complete ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
195
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
12
Views
239
Please pray for my son ### who got removed from our care by MCFD. And we are lost without him. Me and my husband do not drink or do drugs. I used to be into drinking and drugs. But I’m doing good again. We are having our 1st visit this Thursday and I’m going to be crying my eyes when I see him...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom