Please lord i need to find somewhere else to live besides ###

bronson38

Beloved of All
Please lord I need to find somewhere else to live besides here. I'm very sorry but this place is like hell or jail or something. I basically sacrificed half my soul to live. I have barely any peace or freedom. I worry all day about the next day and how it's going to be. Every day I wake up so mentally and physically drained I am so ready to just die. I need your help very badly and I need you to help these people where my rental application is at find out the rest of the info I need to be approved or just make it easier on me. They really are not doing much of their job they are making me do some of the research which they should be doing. Please lord this is so stressful. I need your help. ###.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
God you are the only one that has the power to answer your child's cry. Hear their cries and uplift them with your healing grace. We are giving you our faith but please answer our prayers. Thank you for giving us your son and for all of what you do for us.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THREE TIMES I TRIED TO WRITE A SPECIFIC PRAYER & THREE TIMES IT WAS ERASED JUST LIKE THAT FOR NO REASON SATAN LEAVE ME ALONE IN JESUS'S NAME...STOP ATTACKING ME IN JESUS'S NAME... I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MYSELF AND MY CAR AND OVER ALL OF MY POSSESSIONS RIGHT NOW IN JESUS'S NAME...AMEN...
Replies
11
Views
486
  • Locked
Please pray I find somewhere I could be alone & not have to go out anywhere for 7 weeks so I could go on a 40 day fast. I have the situation with legal immigration, finances, enemies, homelessness, need spiritual direction. I got delivered from many things after going on 40 day fasts. I've seen...
Replies
7
Views
259
  • Locked
Please Lord, I need to find a job and a home. I am ### days away from being unemployed and ### days from not having a home. My husband and I want to move and start a new life together, but our family is against it. I pray they support us and accept our decision to leave the state and start anew...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom