Please Lord, I need to find a job and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebrooks83

Good and Faithful Servant
Please Lord, I need to find a job and a home. I am ### days away from being unemployed and ### days from not having a home. My husband and I want to move and start a new life together, but our family is against it. I pray they support us and accept our decision to leave the state and start anew. I pray there is no family drama tomorrow when we visit. I pray for strength and stronger faith during this uncertain time. I pray for money to help us move and live. thank you Jesus.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father, we pray that You will answer any request that has been made that is within Your will for each individual person's life. May we all learn to trust in Your mercy and Your grace and Your loving kindness that is always found in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and in Whose Holy Name we pray this prayer. Amen

Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my Salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

But let all those that put their trust in You rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them: let them also that love Your Name be joyful in You. Psalm 5:10-12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, I am losing my place to live in ###. I need to find a place soon to live. I am now waiting patiently for a call from a potential place. I need prayer for God's grace abundance and mercy amen thank you
Replies
11
Views
192
HOLY Father I need to find homes to ### cats asap and need to find a new home. LORD have compassion. I am just tired of constant moving, sick of it. Why don't you help me enough financially so I can buy my very OWN home thank you Holy father YAHWEH and thank you JESUS Christ ahead of time amen...
Replies
10
Views
371
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom